Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Need help, Pbuf:health:percent-nostatus

so i imported dajovas new release of his ui, and i have fixed most of the bugs that came with it using guides from this website, but i cant fix the last 1...

on my entire unitframe for my charecter it says "[pbuf:health:percent-nostatus]"

this is most likely an outdated custom tag that i cant find, i have found the other ones that were outdated but i cant fint this one....

https://gyazo.com/63fa81a1079da5f48befdbe6fc04356f

here is a gyaso showing what my unitframe health is, cause i thought that it would be that one
i hope someone can help me :)

Ive just tried to reinstall both elvui and custom tags, but i end up with the same sadly, my version of elvui dont have those new tags, even tho its the newest version i can find :/

Yeah, my bad, apparently they are a part of ProjectAzilroka.... which i had no idea it was from that, until now. My bad. (as per tradition, blame @Azilroka ) xD

edit: ... inconsequentially, that tag actually doesnt do anything outside of pet battles. So you can just remove that tag under

Code: Select all

/ec > unitframes > individual > player > custom texts
I think i added that there some time ago and just forgot about it...

I removed it plus some other small updates on my latest version. :ugeek:
Twitter | Twitch