ElvUI Better Talents Frame

Greetings, this is my first post on this forum and I appreciate any help. I currently raid and push high keys in WoW as a MW monk and have to constantly change talents and essences and was interested in finding an addon that would complete the action for me automatically. Now ElvUI BTF does a great job with the talent aspect and is exactly what I was looking for but I was wondering if there was an additional addon support that would swap your essences as well, or if BTF could include that in its process. If anyone knows of anything that could complete this function for me or any additional information on ElvUI BTF that would be very appreciated. TYVM

Soakermonk US - Proudmoore

ElvUI Better Talents Frame

Hi,

I don’t think that addon is on this website. I hadn’t heard it and I couldn’t find it on the addons page.

You might want to contact the author directly from where you download the addon from.
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)