Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Name Plates Style Filters problem after update

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check): [11.371]

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI OptionsUI". Do you still experience the issue now?: [yes]

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: [yes]

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: [no errors]

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
[your error here]

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
[after switching from v10.84 to v11.371 my nameplates Style Filter didn't work as before changed size fonts ...etc ]

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
[no]

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
[v10.84 Name Plates: http://prntscr.com/px3713 and v11.371 name plates: http://prntscr.com/r2eygv ]

That isn’t the style filters. That is just the font.

Please change your font in the nameplates section. Does the font change take affect.

Upload a screenshot of the font settings and the nameplates.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Th is was resolved on discord. So not only did you ma up two (not one post, but two) you also asked on discord. So I found after spending time answering your query, that it had already been resolved. Great, my time answering your post, deleting your other post was just completely wasted. Thanks.

You need to update ElvUI more often. I don’t care if someone told you updating ElvUI all the time is a bad idea. They are wrong. Just update regularly and you won’t have such issues!
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.