Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Changing location of actionbars depending on trigger?

I'm putting way too much effort into my unitframes. I'm trying to put them between my target and player when I'm in a party or solo and on the left of my screen underneath my player health bar when I'm in a raid.

I've thought of a few ways to do this. I figured at first one of the tags would probably allow me to just set the X and Y of the bar. But I don't think this is possible.

then I figured I could probably make the buttons of bar 7-9 copy the buttons of bar 1-3 and then simply hide/unhide them depending on if I'm in a raid or a party/solo. But I can't get this to work since the keybinds will just not copy over.

Is there a way to
1. Change the location of a bar depending on a trigger/action
2. 'Duplicate' a bar so I can have two actionbar 1's and have them show/dissapear in different places?

Changing location of actionbars depending on trigger?  [Accepted Answer]

1. no
2. yes just put the bar (crosscheck with the list below) into the actionpaging part

Code: Select all

Page	ElvUI	WoW name
bar 1	Page 1	Bar 1	actionbar
bar 2	Page 2	Bar 1	Multiactionbar - Bottemright
bar 3	Page 3	Bar 5	Multiactionbar - Right
bar 4	Page 4	Bar 4	Multiactionbar - Right 2
bar 5	Page 5	Bar 2	Multiactionbar - BottomRight
bar 6	Page 6	Bar 3	Multiactionbar - Bottomleft
so if you want bar 4 to mirror bar 2 you would have to put "5;" into actionbaging on bar 4. its a little convoluted because elvui and wow actionpages dont use the same numbers