Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

error in raid----

it's not the first time I get out ... but I'll post it, do you have any ideas?

1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn 'ElvUI' ha cercato di chiamare la funzione protetta 'PartyMemberFrame1:Hide()'.
[string "@!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua"]:519: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:519>
[string "=[C]"]: in function `Hide'
[string "@ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua"]:1143: in function <...rfaceElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua:1133>
[string "@ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua"]:1219: in function `DisableBlizzard'
[string "@ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua"]:1109: in function `UpdateAllHeaders'
[string "@ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua"]:886: in function `HandleSmartVisibility'
[string "@ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua"]:891: in function `?'
[string "@AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-7.lua"]:119: in function <...ibs\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:119>
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "@AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-7.lua"]:29: in function <...ibs\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:25>
[string "@AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-7.lua"]:64: in function `Fire'
[string "@AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-4.lua"]:120: in function <...s\AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

and

1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn 'AddOnSkins' ha cercato di chiamare la funzione protetta 'ElvUF_PartyGroup1UnitButton1Target:SetSize()'.
[string "@!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua"]:519: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:519>
[string "=[C]"]: in function `SetSize'
[string "@ElvUI\Core\Toolkit.lua"]:191: in function `Size'
[string "@ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\Groups\Party-Gruppo.lua"]:155: in function `func'
[string "@ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua"]:798: in function `UpdateChild'
[string "@ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua"]:816: in function `Update'
[string "@ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua"]:762: in function `Update'
[string "@ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua"]:987: in function `CreateAndUpdateHeaderGroup'
[string "@ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua"]:1113: in function `UpdateAllHeaders'
[string "@ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua"]:886: in function `HandleSmartVisibility'
[string "@ElvUI\Modules\unitframes\UnitFrames.lua"]:891: in function `?'
[string "@AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-7.lua"]:119: in function <...ibs\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:119>
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "@AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-7.lua"]:29: in function <...ibs\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:25>
[string "@AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-7.lua"]:64: in function `Fire'
[string "@AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-4.lua"]:120: in function <...s\AddOnSkins\Libs\Ace3\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>
maybe and addonskin. the problem, but i don't know...

error in raid----

Please before posting, always test eith ONLY ElvUI. To quickly disable all other addons type in chat in game
/luaerror on

Then go through the troubleshooting guide above
linked here [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way. And provide all the requested information and screenshots in your post.

What you linked is a taint, not an error . [[READ THIS BEFORE POSTING] Posting Errors.

If the message begins with ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED it is a Taint which never blames the right addon and is generally dismissive as an error. These are the hardest ones to diagnose because you guys have about 100 addons enabled and then it says ELVUI is tainting it.. when in fact it could be any addon.

You need to disable Taint Logging. /ec - General - Log Taints | If that is disabled.. you need to disable it in Swatter or BugGrabber.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

error in raid----

I don't know what you mean, I don't know what taintrs is ... I have the client in Italian, and I don't know how to disable what you say, and to be precise I don't think BugGrabber. have commands to disable something ... it just shows errors, it has no commands. Even today it gave me the error just by taking a portal x orgrimmar ...

error in raid----

Then you have another addon reporting taints.

The error says it is bug grabber. Disable taint reporting in that if it is possible or disable the addon or ignore the taint.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.