Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

WoW Addonmanager

There are no dedicated options for it, as we only skin the panel that Blizzard provides. It should follow the general font size you have chosen in the Media section of ElvUI.
I have been told that the issue with the text going out of bounds is one that happens without any addons enabled as well, meaning it is an issue in the default UI.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

WoW Addonmanager

Hi, so i changed the fontsize in the Media section of ElvUI. But the font in the addonmanager is still so big.
When I click the button "use for all" in the Media section the fontsize did not change.

If I see right in the AddonManager.lua the dev team hardcoded the fonttype Expressway and also hardcoded both fontsizes.