Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

ElvUI - Delay on Vanish changing bars!

Hello everyone,

Would like to start by saying, awesome AddOn but I do have an issue with it. So I don't sound weird, on the normal WoW UI, I've had no delay when I switched to stealth bar (ex: Vanish+Cheapshot).

At the moment, I get to vanish and the normal bar stays for like 1sec until it changes to stealth bar. Same goes for when I activate stealth, there's like 1second delay.

Is this a known issue or is there a workaround?

Thank you

PS: I play with ~48ms so lag can't be the issue!
Last edited by Intuitionx on Sun May 24, 2020 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Not a known issue.
Please test with only ElvUI. To quickly disable all other addons type in chat in game
/luaerror on

And test. Do you still have the issue?

Type in chat in game
/estatus

And upload a full UI screenshot
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Yes, the issue still persists even /luaerror on

LE: In the video you can see a small delay when I vanish into switching to stealth bar and aswell when leaving stealth.

PS: Before you think I am crazy :p and tell me that the delay it's way too small, it's quite significant on switching bars, before when I was using blizzard UI, I was able to vanish - cheapshot (0,1ms) and now when I do the same automatism, I get to sinister strike so it's noticeable on my side.