Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Raid Debuff Indicator duration text not showing up for other people in raid

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check): 1.24

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI OptionsUI". Do you still experience the issue now?: Yes

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: Not applicable

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: Not applicable

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode): No LUA Error

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
1) The raid debuff indicator (please refer to image) shows the duration text only for my character (upper right in raid frames) despite many other units being afflicted by the same frost nova that is dispellable by my priest. This is using the default installation with some adjustment for placement of spells. Sometimes, when changing the size of the duration text, it appears for other people in the raid, but not for everyone as expected.

2) The duration text color for the raid debuff indicator is not affected by the color picker change, the X/Y coordinate positioning changer does work however.

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
https://imgur.com/a/HL7EMkP My character is in the top right position of the frame and correctly shows the raid debuff timer, but it does not show for everyone else affected by the frost nova.

Raid Debuff Indicator duration text not showing up for other people in raid

I'm not sure if I was being clear. Please see the attached image provided.

https://imgur.com/a/Rh5K98g

The icons pointed to by #1 are the regular debuffs, and they have the duration text included on them, as expected.
The icon pointed to by #2 is the raid debuff indicator for only my character, and it has the duration text included on them, as expected.
The icons pointed to by #3 are the raid debuff indicators for other people in my party, and they do not have the duration text included on them. This is the key bug that makes it harder to raid heal by knowing when debuffs will expire such as Hakkar's mind control.

Should there be any reason the raid debuff indicator does not have access to the same library and duration text information as the debuffs?

Bug report #2 in the second image, the raid debuff indicator duration text should be pink, but it remains the default yellow.

In conjunction with this reported bug viewtopic.php?f=40&t=11274 where the timers are inconsistent with one rounding up and the other rounding down, I believe there are at least 3 bugs that are associated with raid debuff indicator duration text.