Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Specific health bar coloring

Hi, i've been messing with elvui for a while now, but I have a problem changing the color of my coloring for player health bar.

If I click 'unitframes'->'individual units'->'Player'->'Coloring' (as showed in the imgur image) it just take me back to 'general', which if I change it there it changes it for all my frames.
image: https://i.imgur.com/syJoGRu.png

I'm trying to switch the color of my player frames, not my target, party or raid frames. Only player frames, but I can't seem to find a way to do it.

I know I can just download a weakaura with a red healthbar, but I really like the 3D image

Hope you can help me ^_ ^

You can have the other Unitframes class coloured and the player frame a custom colour.

If you aren’t using class colour for your frames , it isn’t possible to have one frame a specific colour.
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

Can you explain to me how you do that @botanica

As stated, by taking route ( 'unitframes'->'individual units'->'Player'->'Coloring' (as showed in the imgur image) it just take me back to 'general' ).

I don't understand how you can change one and not the other when it automaticly direct you to the general tap.

EDIT* although you have updated elvui a lot during classic it still has a lot of bugs and are very far behind the one for retail. I've been messing with it for a lot of hours and it is really unfortunate cause it is my favorite UI

Yes, the colour for the Unitframe takes you to general. That is where the colours are.

How are you wanting your Unitframe colours? All of them?

Do you want them all class coloured except the player Unitframe

If you find bugs in ElvUI, please report them so they can be fixed. Saying there are a lot of bugs but giving no information doesn’t help fix anything.
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

The only thing i would like is to color my healthbar red without affecting the rest of my unitframes. That is the only thing, really.

image of my unitframes: https://i.imgur.com/is35CSK.png

And yes I'm gonna try and better myself when it comes to reporting bugs, but I'm not always sure if the unitframes is bugged or if it's just really hard to use. On the retail one I feel like everything is so easy and everything can be done quickly no problem, but the classic one is just another story and I think it's unfortunate

To have Unitframes different colours - you only have one option.

Have the other Unitframes class coloured and then choose the colour you would like for your player Unitframe - then in either Unitframe - player - general or health - class colour override disable.

Specific health bar coloring  [Accepted Answer]

It isn’t under Unitframe - general. Either directly or via the player Unitframe - colour (which takes you to the same spot)

I am talking about classic, not retail, but it is the same for retail and classic.

Unitframe - individual- player - health - class colour override - force off.

As I said. There isn’t individual colouring system for the Unitframes. It is all in the general settings.

If you want different colours for the Unitframes you can only have class colour on and your set colour.

If you want that you need to use the Class Colour Ocerride Feature found under the specific Unitframe - health.

Hope that helps, especially my screenshots with the arrows ;p to point to the option. There are quite a few options which can take a while to get used to.