Addon Skins embed for Details preventing me from interacting with Chat panel even when Details is hidden away

So whenever I have Details showing in my right Chat window, it is doing it's normal function, everything is good. Now whenever the details addon embed is hidden away (by me right clicking the bottom right arrow), I am unable to interact with my chat panel. I can't left click any items nor can I even hover over items to view the tooltips. Also, whenever the chat pane is showing with Details hidden away, if I right click on the chat panel, it shows Details options for some reason despite it not showing or me having it hidden away. Hopefully the pictures suffice to show my problem, feel free to ask any questions if you need more info.

Addon Skins embed for Details preventing me from interacting with Chat panel even when Details is hidden away

djurkwhad wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:26 am
Well, ElvUI updated today, and it's fixed for me.
ElvUI retail updated a while ago - addonskins wasn't updated for that release so the Alpha version had to be used.

ElvUI classic updated today
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)