Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Displaying party frames while in raid

Im looking to display my party and raid frames simultaneously while in 20 and 40 man raids. I changed my party visibility to the same as my raid visibility:

[@raid21, noexists] hide;show

This partially worked, as now it’s displaying party frames, but only of the second group and not my group specifically. Is there a compatible syntax that will tell elvui to display my characters group instead of a random one?

Botanica wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:23 am
No, that isn’t an option in ElvUI. It shows the first group in the raid, not your group.
Ok follow up question, is there an option to completely disable the ElvUi raid frames? The option is grayed out for me. I would like to test out Elv’s compatibility with other raid frames will still using the rest of the elv features.

Yes. Uncheck enable for whichever Unitframe you want to disable then uncheck hide blizzard frame under Unitframe - general - hide blizzard frames.

If the option for enable Unitframe is greyed out - please read the message partly in red in the Unitframe - raid section.
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)