Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Shapeshift lag.

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check): 10.41
Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI OptionsUI". Do you still experience the issue now?: Yes
Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: I'm not experiencing the issue with no addons.
Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: No Lua errors.
Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
The exact issue is getting a little 'lag' or 'FPS drop' every time when you perform a shapeshift as druid. The lag is not massive, but it is more than noticeable, thus on performing couple shapeshifts in a row you are feeling like the game is lagging. In order to replicate - you simply need to shapeshift a couple of times.

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
It appears that the issue is connected with action bars. As if you disable 'action bars' module - the issue can no longer be replicated.
There is also an additional observation, if I clean all the action bars, which means I remove every ability and only remain two spells (shapeshift to cat\bear) it reduces the lag to the point that It is barely noticeable but it is still there.

Please, have a look.