Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

[ElvUI] Help Me Configure My Aura Filters!

Not sure if i should start a new thread for this or semi-resurrect this thread, but I'm having an issue. I only want to display certain buffs/debuffs, so im using custom filters. For example, I want renew to show up. Its showing up as a green box and thats it. It's doing this for every spell and im not sure what im doing wrong. Following images show the setup and the buff.

http://prntscr.com/k5rqtp
http://prntscr.com/k5rqyv
http://prntscr.com/k5rr8o

I know I've gotten this to work a couple months ago, but can't get it figured out again. Thanks

The green box showing up isn’t the buff. It is a buff indicator (another tab on the party frames).

If you want renew to show up as the icon and not a green square, go to
Filters - Buff Indicator - renew
Under “Style” choose “textured”

The healing spells are already in built for each class under the buff indicator tab.

If this is not what you want, please be explain what you would like to see.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Botanica wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:02 pm
The green box showing up isn’t the buff. It is a buff indicator (another tab on the party frames).

If you want renew to show up as the icon and not a green square, go to
Filters - Buff Indicator - renew
Under “Style” choose “textured”

The healing spells are already in built for each class under the buff indicator tab.

If this is not what you want, please be explain what you would like to see.
That did it, thank you so much!

So I want to get my frames working so that they only display harmful debuffs (relevant to any encounters) on my raid and party members, but so that they also show things like personal and external damage reduction cooldowns. i don't want to see bloodlust, or its debuff on every member. just like, pain suppression and GA, etc. What filters should I load into each frame option?

dotSukhoi wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:15 pm
So I want to get my frames working so that they only display harmful debuffs (relevant to any encounters) on my raid and party members, but so that they also show things like personal and external damage reduction cooldowns. i don't want to see bloodlust, or its debuff on every member. just like, pain suppression and GA, etc. What filters should I load into each frame option?
Please read the first post and include the relevant screenshot of your settings.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Hi there,

Currently all my "Buff" auras for party are set to 1 row, 2 per row. However they see to extend left instead of right and I cannot find an option to make them go the other way.

If I enable it to 3, the third one goes off the party frame.

Is there a way to make the buffs go right instead of left? That way I can just adjust the x/y and read the buffs from left to right instead of right to left.