Project Azilroka

Been getting these error more frequently (started a few months back, actually), when opening my mail.

Code: Select all

Message: Usage: OpenMailFrame:SetPoint("point" [, region or nil] [, "relativePoint"] [, offsetX, offsetY])
Time: Thu Oct 10 00:33:45 2019
Count: 1513
Stack: Usage: OpenMailFrame:SetPoint("point" [, region or nil] [, "relativePoint"] [, offsetX, offsetY])
[C]: ?
[C]: in function `SetPoint'
...ace\AddOns\ProjectAzilroka\Modules\MovableFrames.lua:166: in function `?'
...Ons\ElvUI\Libraries\Ace3\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0.lua:90: in function <...Ons\ElvUI\Libraries\Ace3\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0.lua:87>
Count just keeps going up, until I close the mailbox window.
Error starts happening when the opened message (for some reason) pops up at the top right of the screen instead of the default location (right next to the mailbox window).

Project Azilroka

Tagger wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:39 pm
Been getting these error more frequently (started a few months back, actually), when opening my mail.

Message: Usage: OpenMailFrame:SetPoint("point" [, region or nil] [, "relativePoint"] [, offsetX, offsetY])
Stack: Usage: OpenMailFrame:SetPoint("point" [, region or nil] [, "relativePoint"] [, offsetX, offsetY])
...Ons\ElvUI\Libraries\Ace3\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0.lua:90: in function <...Ons\ElvUI\Libraries\Ace3\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0.lua:87>
Error starts happening when the opened message (for some reason) pops up at the top right of the screen instead of the default location (right next to the mailbox window).
What version are you using?

Project Azilroka

Azilroka wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:47 am
Tagger wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:39 pm

What version are you using?
Version 1.55 - from the Tukui Client.