Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Extremely low FPS when fighting bosses

Version of ElvUI: 10.83

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI Config". Do you still experience the issue now?: Yes, but (see details below)

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: No

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: Seven errors! I've listed the first one below. Please let me know if you want them all.

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
Message: ...rface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\nameplates\nameplates.lua:1321: hooksecurefunc(): SetupClassNameplateBar is not a function
Time: Sun Jan 13 08:19:47 2019
Count: 1
Stack: ...rface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\nameplates\nameplates.lua:1321: hooksecurefunc(): SetupClassNameplateBar is not a function
[C]: ?
...rface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\nameplates\nameplates.lua:1321: in function `Initialize'
...rface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\nameplates\nameplates.lua:1347: in function <...rface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\nameplates\nameplates.lua:1346>
...ore\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:129: in function <...ore\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:129>
[C]: ?
...ore\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:29: in function <...ore\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:25>
...ore\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:64: in function `Fire'
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\core\core.lua:1450: in function `InitializeModules'
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\core\core.lua:1689: in function `Initialize'
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\init.lua:153: in function <Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\init.lua:152>

Locals: <none>

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
When raiding, I'm getting anywhere from 3-8 fps on bosses, usually sitting at about 4 fps. I disabled all of my addons and started turning on the important ones one by one to see if they were the issue:
These are the results:
NO Addons- 23-30 fps
Just DBM- 21-24 fps
Just ELVUI- 16-18 fps
DBM & ELVUI- 3-8 fps

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
I'm not sure what information I could give.

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
https://imgur.com/a/D2BOkj4