Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Settings

Version of ElvUI:

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI Config". Do you still experience the issue now?: No

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: No

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: Yes

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode): None

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
When making a new character, and now as i just server transferred, some of the options in ELVUI is the standard even when you import a profile that works. Right now I’m trying to set up the UI of my Monk tank, but some options are changed. I have managed to track down most of the options, but i am missing the fonts of three things (in the picture below)
1) The font of the text when i write a chat message. I’ve managed to change font on all massages themselves, but not while writing. Where do i change this?
2) The font of quest "bubbles" - When talking to a person who gives you a quest
3) The font of numbers of items in my bags.

Also I’m making a updating my healer UI - since last time i used it I’ve changed the threat colors and made some costume texture to the target frame (among other frames). Is there an easy way to change these or do i have to manually do them?

Finally i have 2 "swords " on my minimap, these disappear when i turn off elvui. What are they and how do i remove them?

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
Cant get the [ img ] to work. So heres a link to the image
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OwF4_7 ... sp=sharing

Thanks for the help

Settings

Some settings are private, and only affect that one specific character. The best way to do a 1-to-1 copy between 2 characters is to use the "Export Profile" option. You need to export 2 things, the "Private" settings and the "Profile" settings. Then import those 2 strings on your new character.

1. Think this is the general font set in "General -> Media"
2. Check "Chat -> Chat Bubbles" (or perhaps "General -> Chat Bubbles"), if nothing there then it uses the general font.
3. Check the Bags section of the config for font options. If nothing there then it uses the general font.

No idea about the swords, try disabling ElvUI plugins, and not just ElvUI. The addon "ElvUI" only consists of "ElvUI" and "ElvUI Config", nothing else.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.