Action Bar Question

I do find Elvui a little better then Bartnder but I have a couple questions bout there differences;

1 - I used to use Bartender and when i decided to dable with Elvui I noticed that Bar 6 for Elvui is called Bar 2 for Bartender. Is there a reason why the 2 addons have them numbered differently? and before im asked yes im sure there the same Action bar cause when i used Bartender I made sure that ALL of my classes abilities were on Action Bar 1 and 2, IF thee were any extra abilities that couldnt fit on 1 and 2 id stick them underneath where i bars 1 and 2.

2 - with Bartender I didnt need to add the feature to use the action bars 6-10 like i do with Elvui. Is there a reason Action Bars 6-10 are not part of the basic features of Elvui. I knownot everyone may use all 10 Action tabs, but it be ncie for those who do.

3 - with bartender I was able through the addon to Keybind any of the Action Bar Keys. Is there a way to Keybind any of the Action Bar Keys through Elvui?

Action Bar Question

1. The reason is that this is how ElvUI was initially coded back in the day. In hindsight it would have been better to make Bar 3 use page 3, bar 4 use page 4 etc., but at this point it is something that cannot easily be changed because it will affect the actionbars for everyone who uses ElvUI. They would all have to move their spells around.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

Action Bar Question

Blazeflack wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:27 pm
1. The reason is that this is how ElvUI was initially coded back in the day. In hindsight it would have been better to make Bar 3 use page 3, bar 4 use page 4 etc., but at this point it is something that cannot easily be changed because it will affect the actionbars for everyone who uses ElvUI. They would all have to move their spells around.
Perhaps if any huge changes were to be done to the addon down the road, this part of ElvUI could be changed so as it uses the corresponding number bar.