Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Can't access ElvUI Interface Options

Version of ElvUI: [Latest]

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI Config". Do you still experience the issue now?: [Yes]

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: [Yes]

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: [I got an error.]

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):

Code: Select all

Message: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\init.lua:311: attempt to index local 'ACD' (a nil value)
Time: Tue Feb 12 20:41:22 2019
Count: 2
Stack: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\init.lua:311: attempt to index local 'ACD' (a nil value)
[C]: ?
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\init.lua:311: in function `ToggleConfig'
Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\init.lua:151: in function <Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\init.lua:150>

Locals: 
Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
[I can't access the ElvUI Interface Option window]

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
[No]

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
https://imgur.com/a/ejlNz6B

Can't access ElvUI Interface Options  [Accepted Answer]

Manually delete ElvUI & ElvUI_Config from your Addons folder and download again. Your settings should be fine. Your settings are stored in your WTF folder, not your addons folder. Manually delete ElvUI and ElvUI_Config from your addons folder doesn’t touch your settings. I always recommend regularly backing up your WTF folder.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.