Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Actionbar cooldown animation problem

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check):

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI Config". Do you still experience the issue now?:
Yes, nothing changed.

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?:
No, only while ElvUI is enabled I am getting this error.

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?:
No error message

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
No error message

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
I discovered an weird error today. While my spells in the actionbar are on cooldown. There is a 1px line each slot of the actionbar while a spell is on cooldown.
Its kinda complicated to descirbe. This error doesn't happen if I move the actionbar(s) somewhere else like 200px away. A few pixel arent enough to fix it.
Here is a picture: http://prntscr.com/nay1uw
If I move this ability bar somewhere else on my screen: http://prntscr.com/nay4ra
The settings of every actionbar ar almost the same, just the position on the screen is different.

I had the same issue. As far as i can tell this is due to the new scaling slider. at .58 .59 .6 and .61 settings the left side has a one pixel misalignment. As a workaround until the fix this try moving your UI scale slider to .62 and that should clear it up.

Greylus wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:17 am
I had the same issue. As far as i can tell this is due to the new scaling slider. at .58 .59 .6 and .61 settings the left side has a one pixel misalignment. As a workaround until the fix this try moving your UI scale slider to .62 and that should clear it up.
My UI Scale is currently 0.71 - if I change it to 0.7 or 0.72 a lot unitframes of the UI and Weakauras have to be re-adjusted.

Xarukh wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:04 pm
Greylus wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:17 am
My UI Scale is currently 0.71 - if I change it to 0.7 or 0.72 a lot unitframes of the UI and Weakauras have to be re-adjusted.
I have the same resolution and had the same problem, also things like the class bar (where the combo points are) its messed up

here is a picture:

https://imgur.com/a/kQWJ6lP

As you can see the division between each soul shard isnt visible in all of them

Hope its fixed soon