Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Player frame Buff/Debuff fonz size not changing

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check):

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI Config". Do you still experience the issue now?:
Still happening

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: [your answer here]
Default buff/debuffs looks obviously different since its the default blizzard font/size.

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: [your answer here]
No error

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
No error

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
No matter what I do, the font size isn't changing. The font itself isn't changing too.
http://prntscr.com/nays0p
I've tried to change the font size in the General Options tab in the UnitFrames category. Frames like party frames, player frame health and stuff changed, not the buff/debuff size.

Player frame Buff/Debuff fonz size not changing

Botanica wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:10 pm
Have you checked the Cooldown section to see if you have Size Override enabled - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4062&p=17459&hilit= ... ide#p17459
Botanica wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:37 pm
Check the cooldown section
/ec-cooldown
For debuffs and see if you have font size override enabled
Tyvm, I've only checked the "Buff and Debuffs" tab, but it was the "UnitFrames" tab.
btw the /ec-cooldown command isn't working for me. You can mark the thread as solved. :)