Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

not loading some raid members in frames

Version of ElvUI: 11.10

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI Config". Do you still experience the issue now?: not yet

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: I did not try, at the moment I can not check.

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: I did not try, at the moment I can not check.

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
[your error here]

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
when I join the raid that is somewhere in the dungeon, my raid frames only display two or a few random people (along with me) and they will be displayed like this before the number of the raid changes (someone joins or will go away) or after restarting the interface, the entire raid is displayed in full.

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
There is a topic on reddit about this problem. https://www.reddit.com/r/WowUI/comments ... embers_in/

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
SpoilerShow
Last edited by mr_aleks on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.