[ElvUI] [WoW 8.3] [Tank|DD|Heal] [MaUI v3] [1920x1080] - Blinkii's Profile - [Update 28.05.2020]

Hey Blinkii, just want to say I really love your profile, it's incredibly clean. One issue I've noticed is the names plates of targets will be incorrect, very disorienting in PvP when you get Deathgripped by a "Healer Priest". Hoping you can help me clear up whatever mistake I'm making if I am. I've downloaded all the required addons you mentioned in the original post. Thanks!

[ElvUI] [WoW 8.3] [Tank|DD|Heal] [MaUI v3] [1920x1080] - Blinkii's Profile - [Update 28.05.2020]

AnviThirteen wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:53 am
Hey Blinkii, just want to say I really love your profile, it's incredibly clean. One issue I've noticed is the names plates of targets will be incorrect, very disorienting in PvP when you get Deathgripped by a "Healer Priest". Hoping you can help me clear up whatever mistake I'm making if I am. I've downloaded all the required addons you mentioned in the original post. Thanks!
Hi, look in the settings under Namesplates that the style filters are activated, as you can see in this picture. If this is already the case, then please copy the settings of Enemy NPC in the Nameplates settings under Enemy Players.

Pic. 1 Nameplate Stylefilter

Pic. 2 Settings

Pic. 3 the it looks like this :D

Hi,

I'm using this profile, the most recent version, and I'm getting a lot of errors about mMediaTag whenever i'm in a mythic + dungeon:

Code: Select all

Message: ...nterface\AddOns\ElvUI_mMediaTag\misc\mSystemMenu.lua:45: bad argument #4 to 'format' (string expected, got no value)
Time: Tue Jun 23 17:08:08 2020
Count: 189813
Stack: ...nterface\AddOns\ElvUI_mMediaTag\misc\mSystemMenu.lua:45: bad argument #4 to 'format' (string expected, got no value)
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "=[C]"]: in function `format'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\ElvUI_mMediaTag\misc\mSystemMenu.lua"]:45: in function <...nterface\AddOns\ElvUI_mMediaTag\misc\mSystemMenu.lua:37>

Locals: 
Any ideas what I can do to make it stop? As you can see, it spammed errors the entire dungeon.

All addons are as up-to-date as Curse/Twitch has.

Thank you! Great profile!

c2lknt wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:14 am
Hi,

I'm using this profile, the most recent version, and I'm getting a lot of errors about mMediaTag whenever i'm in a mythic + dungeon:

Any ideas what I can do to make it stop? As you can see, it spammed errors the entire dungeon.

All addons are as up-to-date as Curse/Twitch has.

Thank you! Great profile!
Hi c2lknt ,

Please check again if you have the latest version of mMediatag, please make sure that you unpack the complete zip archive and copy it into your addon folder.

If the problem still exists I would ask you to test this test version of mMediaTag and tell me what kind of error message is displayed in the chat.

https://www.tukui.org/download.php?user ... diatag.zip

Otherwise you can disable this function in the settings of ElvUI > mMediaTag - Game Menu, take a look at the picture.

Thank you, I'll give that a shot. Because of the nature of the problem, I can't really test it casually, I have to wait till I'm running a key. I'll run some tonight, so I'll let you know!

edit: fixed. The addon was up-to-date, so I tried the version you attached, but it had some kind of error (I didn't save it, but sometihng about an if or an if else), so I disabled the option per your images and no more errors!

FWIW: the keys are +19-20, and I have the 15s achievement; I'm not sure what the error is all about but maybe that's relevant?
Last edited by c2lknt on Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Blinkii,

I love your profile and after a 10 year WoW break, I'm really happy that I don't have to build a new profile myself. I copied the tank version. The only thing that really looks different than in your profile, are the quests. Mine are in a quite big box and I can't seem to find how to adjust that. Your advice will be very appreciated.

Kind regards,
Pika

c2lknt wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:47 pm
Thank you, I'll give that a shot. Because of the nature of the problem, I can't really test it casually, I have to wait till I'm running a key. I'll run some tonight, so I'll let you know!

edit: fixed. The addon was up-to-date, so I tried the version you attached, but it had some kind of error (I didn't save it, but sometihng about an if or an if else), so I disabled the option per your images and no more errors!

FWIW: the keys are +19-20, and I have the 15s achievement; I'm not sure what the error is all about but maybe that's relevant?
Hi c2lknt, I uploaded a new version of the addon today, there I fixed some bugs and changed the update function for the dungeon infos, it should not happen anymore that you get spammed with the error messages.
Pika1234 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:41 am
Hi Blinkii,

I love your profile and after a 10 year WoW break, I'm really happy that I don't have to build a new profile myself. I copied the tank version. The only thing that really looks different than in your profile, are the quests. Mine are in a quite big box and I can't seem to find how to adjust that. Your advice will be very appreciated.

Kind regards,
Pika
Hi Pika1234 , you still have to install the addon profiles, they can be found in the settings under ElvUI > mMediaTag > Addons.