Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Stacking Nameplates no longer works - 11.11

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check): 11.11

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI Config". Do you still experience the issue now?: Yes

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: No

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: No Error and issue still exists

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
N/A

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
Nameplates will no longer stack they ALWAYS overlap regardless of the setting checked under General options in the nameplate options of ElvUI. I've tried resetting the CVars with no success.

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
Nameplates stack with ElvUI turned off so maybe something changed with the latest update

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
https://imgur.com/a/9EmCTpL

Stacking Nameplates no longer works - 11.11

Still no update on this at all? This seems like a fairly important bug to acknowledge given for now it has forced me to switch to a different addon for nameplates as having them ALWAYS overlap is infuriating. I've checked the Change log for the development version but I don't see any mention of it there at all or of any tickets raised for it.