Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

UI frames disappearing

At random intervals during combat, the entire UI disappears (cast bars, boss frames, everything) and will only come back if I reload my UI. If I hit escape, the bars show back up, but when I click an enemy again, it all just disappears and makes the UI unusable. Could you suggest anything that might help me to fix this problem?

I appreciate the support.

UI frames disappearing

What version of Tukui are you using?

Disable all addons except Tukui and Tukui Config and test. Upload two full UI screenshots of the issue. Both of when it has happened and another of after when you have it back (all with only Tukui enabled)
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

UI frames disappearing

I'm not sure if that came through right or not so just let me know the best way to post the screen shots here. I tried clicking in to my tukui client but it keeps trying to get me to browse for where my folder is on my computer and it doesnt actually open the client so I'm not 100% sure how to check which version I'm currently on. When I reload my UI it tells me that Elvui is out of date however so I went to the tukui website and clicked the download link but I dont think thats working either.

UI frames disappearing

If ElvUI is saying it out of date, it would seem that it is.

Type in chat in game
/estatus
It will have the version number. If it says anything other than 11.11 then you are out of date and not updating correctly.

Blizzard changed the file path for addons a while back.

The path has changed in WoW:
to `World ofWarcraft\_retail_\Interface\Addons
Note the _retail_
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

UI frames disappearing

I have the exact same issue and I'm using the latest Version, since I just downloaded it yesterday. I deleted the Game including all addons half a year ago, so I installed everything freshly. I never had this issue before and it's only appearing, when ElvUI is enabled. I'm quite desperate, since nothing I tried seems to work. Also installed the latest Version of my graphics card driver.

UI frames disappearing

Type in chat in game
/estatus
And upload a full UI screenshot with the status panel.

As in the post above yours, if it says anything other than 11.11 then you are out of date.

If it is 11.11, then type in chat in game
/luaerror on

Upload a full UI screenshot of the issue and any error you get.

So update the two screenshots as requested so we have more information to help.