Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Vehicle button

Hey, i have some problem, i couldn't find a options for exit vehicle, so i ask here.

Is there somewhere possible to settings the Exit Button? Because there is a Dungeon, Tol Dagor, if i enter the cannon and try to exit early... the button is missing... because im in combat... i have to wait until im out of combat... ._. and happens to me some Quests... i'm stucking in vehicle i can'T exit because the button is disapers.

Thanks.

Vehicle button

You can set up a macro
/leave vehicle
(Maybe no space - please test)

As for it disappearing, please test with ONLY ElvUI enabled. To disable all other addons type in chat in game
/luaerror on

Also, is there an edit button on the vehicle action bar that you can use?
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Vehicle button

also i turned all Addons disabled expect ElvUI and did /luaerror on, Now i did the dungeon BoBs. Where i have to enter cannon and then leaving the cannon... I wish there is a Exit button for that... like on Tol Dagor, Tol dagor does... but if someone are in combat... i can't exit because button are disabled and i really hate marco. Why don't keep always visible? >_<

Also i didn't have any errors output so far on BoBs.