Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Vehicle button

Hey, i have some problem, i couldn't find a options for exit vehicle, so i ask here.

Is there somewhere possible to settings the Exit Button? Because there is a Dungeon, Tol Dagor, if i enter the cannon and try to exit early... the button is missing... because im in combat... i have to wait until im out of combat... ._. and happens to me some Quests... i'm stucking in vehicle i can'T exit because the button is disapers.

Thanks.

Vehicle button

You can set up a macro
/leave vehicle
(Maybe no space - please test)

As for it disappearing, please test with ONLY ElvUI enabled. To disable all other addons type in chat in game
/luaerror on

Also, is there an edit button on the vehicle action bar that you can use?
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Vehicle button

also i turned all Addons disabled expect ElvUI and did /luaerror on, Now i did the dungeon BoBs. Where i have to enter cannon and then leaving the cannon... I wish there is a Exit button for that... like on Tol Dagor, Tol dagor does... but if someone are in combat... i can't exit because button are disabled and i really hate marco. Why don't keep always visible? >_<

Also i didn't have any errors output so far on BoBs.

Vehicle button

Glad you found a solution that worked.

Still didn’t answer all the questions to help out.

Where does the vehicle exit button show with the blizzard UI. If on the vehicle action bar, then it should be there with ElvUI as well.
How many buttons do you have showing for action bar 1?
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.