Classic WoW

I was wondering if you guys are planning on supporting a version that works on Classic? I have heard that Classic WoW is supposed to have the old game on top of the new code. I didn't know if the existing Tukui for retail will work with Classic or if there needed to be some updates/modifications for it to work in Classic. Thanks for your time.

Classic WoW

Darhole wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:31 pm
Hey Tukz,
Was the Tukui_Config supposed to be removed from the latest classic branch?
yes, remove it, there is a new gui config built directly inside Tukui now.
Don't commit on master when drunk.

Classic WoW

Great job with the tukui for classic! I love it so far.
Tried it out abit for the stresstest. I have some questions tho. Are you able to remove actionbars? As I want to remove the one on the right side.
For the next question I wonder if you are able to change the unitframes height and width and the text etc.

Regards

Trix

Classic WoW

Interface wasn't working for me. It loaded the chat boxes but WoW chat boxes were also visible. That's all the UI would convert too - everything else on my UI was still Warcraft UI.

It brought up some error but I am not able to see it now that servers are down.

Classic WoW

LtSneak0229 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:34 pm
Interface wasn't working for me. It loaded the chat boxes but WoW chat boxes were also visible. That's all the UI would convert too - everything else on my UI was still Warcraft UI.

It brought up some error but I am not able to see it now that servers are down.
Did you download the Tukui for classic or are you using the retail Tukui? You need classic version of Tukui.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Classic WoW

Tukz wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:34 pm
Perfectguns wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:48 am
I get unexpected symbol on line 6 in init.lua everytime i enter the world?
Should not happen. You did something wrong.
I don't know what i could be doing wrong. I deleted both interface and WTF folder and ran the game to create new folder. I extracted the tukui folder in the new addons folder and i still get this error.