Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Is it possible to hide the Target Unitframes powerbar when targeting a NPC that doesn't use on

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check): [11.12]

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
[What i am trying to achieve is for my Targets powerbar to hide when i target an NPC which doesn't use any power, Kind of an awkward thing to explain so i will upload some pictures describing what i mean.

One other non related issue, Ive noticed while watching other players videos that there is a setting to resize the Talking head frame but i do not have this option, I think it was removed at some point and was wondering if i can enable it.]

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
[https://imgur.com/a/0toAe7P]