Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Why does my elvui client look like this?

I just wanted to follow up on this post because I started encountering this same issues last night. It appears that there is some sort of conflict with BigWigs and the options UI skin. I can recreate the problem like this:

1) Enter game, open ElvUI options and everything is skinned and works properly.
2) Open up the BigWigs option windows via /bw
3) Open the ElvUI options and a lot of the elements become "unskinned"

The first time I've noticed this is with BigWigs v151, seems to break the options UI skin slightly less with v153.

I'm not sure if I should also open a bug report with the BigWigs dev, but frankly these are both pretty core addons for me and simply not using one or the other is simply not an option.

Why does my elvui client look like this?

xedxedxed wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:40 am
Hello guys how can i solve this problem please help me https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Please don't hijack other threads. Create your own thread.

Type in chat in game
/luaerror on

If you still have the issue, create your own thread with the information and new screenshot (after that command) requested in the troubleshooting guide found at the top of the thread.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.