Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

[There is no ElvUI in my Addons menu

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check): [11.18]

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI Config". Do you still experience the issue now?: [There is no ElvUI in my Addons menu, it does not pop up when i open the game.
I have downloaded like 10 times the .rar, i have extracted it and pasted the two folders in the AddOns folder, but the ElvUI addon doesnt appear in the game at all.]

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: [There is no ElvUI in my Addons menu, it does not pop up when i open the game.
I have downloaded like 10 times the .rar, i have extracted it and pasted the two folders in the AddOns folder, but the ElvUI addon doesnt appear in the game at all.]

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: [There is no ElvUI in my Addons menu, it does not pop up when i open the game.

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
[your error here]

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
[There is no ElvUI in my Addons menu, it does not pop up when i open the game.
I have downloaded like 10 times the .rar, i have extracted it and pasted the two folders in the AddOns folder of the game, but the ElvUI addon doesnt appear in the game at all, i have closed and opened the game several times, repasted the foldes with the game closed, then with the game open but it doesnt work, is like the addon is useless or something...]

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
[I have downloaded the addon version 11.18]

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
https://ibb.co/Tqt4zkd
https://ibb.co/z8Sst2q