Macro button for Action bar visibility  [Accepted Answer]

The easiest would be to just toggle the enabled states of them. Keep in mind that this cannot be done in combat, as you will reach the execution time limit WoW imposes.

I was unable to locate the script I had provided from the web archive, so I had to reconstruct it from memory:

Code: Select all

local bars, E = {1,2,3,4,5,6}, unpack(ElvUI); for _, n in pairs(bars) do local state = E.db.actionbar["bar"..n].enabled; E.db.actionbar["bar"..n].enabled = (state==false and true or false); E.ActionBars:PositionAndSizeBar("bar"..n) end
Let me know if it doesn't work, as I have not tested it. You should be able to click this macro in order to toggle on/off all 6 actionbars. If you only want to toggle a few of them then remove the number for the bars you do not want to toggle from the table at the beginning of the macro.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

Macro button for Action bar visibility

This macro does not seem to be working for me. I copied and pasted the text into the in-game macro interface, added a slash to the start to keep from spouting code to those around me, and set it to my Alt+Q keybind. Nothing seems to be happening. I apologize if I made a very simple oversight as I am not overly tech savvy.

--EDIT: Answered on Discord.
Last edited by DaGoodShellac on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Macro button for Action bar visibility

Viss2187 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:01 am Would this script work for enabling/disabling the micromenu? So far my attempts to manipulate it for the menu haven't worked out, but it's working great for individual bars
This one would work for microbar only:
/run local E = unpack(ElvUI); local state = E.db.actionbar["microbar"].enabled; E.db.actionbar["microbar"].enabled = (state==false and true or false); E.ActionBars:UpdateMicroPositionDimensions()
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.