Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [FOR TECH SUPPORT] README FIRST.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "Tukui Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Problem with TukUI

Tukz wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:39 am
restart the game, you updated and just did a rl

Sometime when I rename or add files, it need a complete restart of the game.
I updated before I even started the game so that is not the problem. I even restarted the game after the message came up and still same problem.

Problem with TukUI

Maybe, but from what i can see, the path of your error is not correct. I don't know where you downloaded Tukui but ...

1- Addon is Tukui, not tukui.
2- It's oUF_EnergyTicker.lua inside Tukui, not oUF_energyticker.lua

I don't know where you downloaded the addon, but it should not be named like this. Capitals matter in addons and this is definitely not how I named my files/folders.

Also /reload is not a valid command in Tukui.

Delete whatever you have installed and Download from official link/reinstall correctly.

https://www.tukui.org/classic-addons.php?id=1
Don't commit on master when drunk.

Problem with TukUI

Tukz wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:19 am
Maybe, but from what i can see, the path of your error is not correct. I don't know where you downloaded Tukui but ...

1- Addon is Tukui, not tukui.
2- It's oUF_EnergyTicker.lua inside Tukui, not oUF_energyticker.lua

I don't know where you downloaded the addon, but it should not be named like this. Capitals matter in addons and this is definitely not how I named my files/folders.

Also /reload is not a valid command in Tukui.

Delete whatever you have installed and Download from official link/reinstall correctly.

https://www.tukui.org/classic-addons.php?id=1

I downloaded it from here. I installed it the same way I did the previous time and had no issues with that one.