[Plugin] MerathilisUI | Suggestions/Questions

Merathilis wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:15 am
crycry19 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:39 am
currently details and dbm doesn't set up correctly any reason why?
I dont have any problems with the Details! profile at all. (And i dont use DBM). I need a bit more information what is not working. Make sure you apply my settings under: ElvUI - MerathilisUI - Skins/AddOns - Profile - ...
I completely didn't do that before Thank you m8 sorry :)

So ElvUI Datatexts have toggle options, and MethralisUI doesn't, is this an issue with my setup or is the feature not included? What I mean by toggle is like if I click on the "Friends" Datatext panel from ElvUI the friends list opens but that's not the case with MethralisUI, same with all the other Datatexts toggle; guild, Elvui config, resources (opening war campaign) system (opening game menu)... etc.

Dilayn wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:55 am
So ElvUI Datatexts have toggle options, and MethralisUI doesn't, is this an issue with my setup or is the feature not included? What I mean by toggle is like if I click on the "Friends" Datatext panel from ElvUI the friends list opens but that's not the case with MethralisUI, same with all the other Datatexts toggle; guild, Elvui config, resources (opening war campaign) system (opening game menu)... etc.
It works as it should. Dont have this issue at all, please test with only ElvUI & MerathilisUI enabled.
MerathilisUI

Merathilis wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:19 am
Dilayn wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:55 am
It works as it should. Dont have this issue at all, please test with only ElvUI & MerathilisUI enabled.
disabling elvui enhanced fixed it, thanks!!