[Plugin] MerathilisUI | Suggestions/Questions

Merathilis wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 5:55 am
EleanorYeung wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 5:14 pm
Hi, Merathilis. I wonder if there is a way to disable or change the tooltip icons since they are slightly overlap with the descriptions.
hm... never saw this. Sadly i'm not home till 20. May... i must check it.
Only happens on materials with a long description.
It may be a problem with localization or font size or so.

Vanne wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:09 am
Hi, Merathilis, I am using your ui, love it!

I want to disable the chat box, action bar, unit frames from fading out, what should I do?
Chat Fade is in my Options: ElvUI - MerathilisUI - Modules - Chat - "Chat Fade"

ActionBar and UnitFrames are in the ElvUI options.
ActionBars - General - there is a slider for "Transparency" just change that to 0 or to 100, dont know right now which turns them back to visibility xD
And for UnitFrames its in ElvUI - UnitFrames - Individual Units - Player - Fader, just disable it. Cause thats the only thing i changed.
MerathilisUI

Merathilis wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:45 am
Vanne wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:09 am
Hi, Merathilis, I am using your ui, love it!

I want to disable the chat box, action bar, unit frames from fading out, what should I do?
Chat Fade is in my Options: ElvUI - MerathilisUI - Modules - Chat - "Chat Fade"

ActionBar and UnitFrames are in the ElvUI options.
ActionBars - General - there is a slider for "Transparency" just change that to 0 or to 100, dont know right now which turns them back to visibility xD
And for UnitFrames its in ElvUI - UnitFrames - Individual Units - Player - Fader, just disable it. Cause thats the only thing i changed.
Thank you!

Hi I was wondering how I could get the effects that surround extra action bars, like in this case:

https://i.imgur.com/i2rPhmB.jpg

Where the Garrison's Call to Arms should have some extra aura surrounding it, as such:

https://i.imgur.com/PWSFXuB.png

FIXED WITH THE "Clean Boss Button" option in "ElvUI->Skins"

I've messed around the settings and disabled and enabled several things but just can't find the right one.
Also, my cooldown text has suddenly become black, and it's barely visible. The only change I made was enabling and then disabling ProjectAzilroka. Any ideas or where do you normally change CD colour? Thanks for such an amazing UI!
Nevermind, I guess it was projectAzilroka or something, solved now.

I have 2 suggestions, however:
A timer on the minimap button bag and DataText fade

Hello m8, I just installed your addon and I already love it so much.

I have only one little question... in the consumable bar, there is any way to add extra potion? As a Ret pally I use 3 difefrent kind of potions depending of the number of adds during boss encounter, and so far I didn't find any way to manually add 2nd and 3rd potion I have on bag into the bar

Merathilis wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:06 am
khoinoor wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:10 pm
I have only one little question... in the consumable bar, there is any way to add extra potion? ...
Yes you can, just go in ElvUI - MerathilisUI - Modules - ActionBars - scroll a bit down (see screenshot below:

You probably need to reload after you added the spell ID.
oh right... the flasks was there but not showing... after I added them manually they showed on the bar...

thx so much for your kindly help :)