Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

HoTs no longer showing remaining duration

lmjwaitzkin wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:45 am
Hi, Is there a way to go back and download the previous version of Elvui before 11.25? My buff indicators on my raid frames are all messed up cause they are set to size overide 10 and not 18. Thanks in advance
You want to roll back because you are too lazy to change a default?
/ec - UnitFrames - Party / Raid / Raid 40 - Buff Indicator - Size

Azilroka wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:42 am
lmjwaitzkin wrote:
Hi, Is there a way to go back and download the previous version of Elvui before 11.25? My buff indicators on my raid frames are all messed up cause they are set to size overide 10 and not 18. Thanks in advance
No, I want to roll back because the buff indicators is broken. Where do i find last version of elvui?

lmjwaitzkin wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:47 am
Azilroka wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:42 am
lmjwaitzkin wrote:
No, I want to roll back because the buff indicators is broken. Where do i find last version of elvui?
Buff Indicators are broken how?

Upload a screenshot.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

As stated from the person who started this subject. I have the same issues with my buff indicators on my party frames. I play a Resto druid and my buff indicators for my hots dont show numeric timers on them anymore unless they are size 18. Here is my problem my buff indicator sizes are 10 therefore they do not work like they used to. If this is something that can be fixed great. if not I would like to go back to the older version of elvui where they worked great! How can i download the version of elvui before 11.25?