Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Cant change size on names and Fonts :(

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check): [11,25]

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI OptionsUI". Do you still experience the issue now?: [yes]

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: [Cant see how I suppose to do that, When its name issue]

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: [yes ]

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
[Message: ...all\libs\LibGroupInSpecT-1.1\LibGroupInSpecT-1.1.lua:256: attempt to call global 'RegisterAddonMessagePrefix' (a nil value)
Time: Wed Dec 4 17:21:08 2019
Count: 1
Stack: ...all\libs\LibGroupInSpecT-1.1\LibGroupInSpecT-1.1.lua:256: attempt to call global 'RegisterAddonMessagePrefix' (a nil value)
[C]: in function `RegisterAddonMessagePrefix'
...all\libs\LibGroupInSpecT-1.1\LibGroupInSpecT-1.1.lua:256: in function `eventhandler'
...all\libs\LibGroupInSpecT-1.1\LibGroupInSpecT-1.1.lua:119: in function <...all\libs\LibGroupInSpecT-1.1\LibGroupInSpecT-]
Message: ...erface\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua:80: Usage: UnitFactionGroup("unit" [,checkDisplayRace])
Time: Wed Dec 4 17:21:12 2019
Count: 1
Stack: ...erface\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua:80: Usage: UnitFactionGroup("unit" [,checkDisplayRace])
[C]: ?
[C]: in function `UnitFactionGroup'
...erface\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua:80: in function `InspectPVPFrame_Update'
...erface\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua:60: in function <...erface\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPVPFrame.lua:58>

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
[I cant change the size or font on the name, this go for player, Target esc]

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
[im sorry, no]

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
[Have no idea how to put the pictures in here, have them on my onedrive]

Cant change size on names and Fonts :(

Type in chat in game
/luaerror on

Then recreate the issue.

If you still get the error, type in chat in game
/estatus

And upload a full UI screenshot showing the error and the status panel.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.